By providing items on our “Wish List” donors are ultimately helping us to provide for some of the essential needs of the residents at Soul’s Harbor. In addition to gifts-in-kind we accept and appreciate cash contributions to help supplement our Soul’s Harbor Thrift Stores revenues. The revenues generated from the sell of donated items, at our thrift stores, are what funds operations of our shelter facility . We also urgently need gifts in-kind of any of the items listed below.
If you are interested in making gifts in-kind donations of items on our “Wish List”, please contact our Executive Director, Brent Burmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!
- New or used, in running condition, heavy duty pick-up trucks, cargo vans or box trucks for donation expediting. Also, passenger van for resident transportation.
- New, seconds or slightly used tires for vans and trucks.
- Moving equipment; ie, two-wheelers, four-wheelers, blankets, straps
- Sporting/event tickets for resident outings.
- Toiletry items for the men’s personal hygiene.
- Walk-in cooler/freezer.
- Deli style meat slicer
- Window air conditioning units.
- Tide Soap (Powdered)
Services / Volunteers:
- Barber service for approximately 58 men.
Dispatch Representative/Main Contact Number:
New online donation processing:
Soul’s Harbor can now provide the convenience of taking your donation request on line. Just follow the link to our new online “Household Donation Request Form”. We are also now taking vehicle donations and have an online donation processing form for this too. “Vehicle Donation Request Form”